We are pleased that you considering an engagement as the featured speaker at an upcoming Chamber Advanced Marketing Seminar. Please read through the following Speaker Guidelines below and provide the requested information for optimal promotion and outcome of the event.
1. Please prepare your presentation to consist of instructional, advanced marketing content. You may also wish to take a brief moment to promote your business near the end, but the majority of your presentation should contain useful content that is informative and relevant to Chamber members desiring to learn more about successful marketing practices and techniques that they can apply, with or without your products or services.
2. Please prepare your presentation to be no longer than 45 minutes, with an additional 15 minutes for questions at the end.
3. Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than the set event time for set-up before attendees arrive.
4. Please fill in the requested information below, including a brief description and outline of your content with short bio, in order for the Chamber to accurately promote the upcoming event with you as a featured speaker.
5. For promotion as a speaker with the chamber Speakers Bureau, please be sure to include Topics of Expertise that members may wish to have you speak on at their upcoming events.