Florida 511 is a resource provided by the Florida Department of Transportation. Below are some of the ways 511 can partner with a Chamber of Commerce to provide up-to-date traffic information for those working in and around the city. All 511 content is created in-house and can be customized to fit your specific needs.
What Florida 511 can do for you:
• Our custom-made 511 public service announcements (PSAs) can be posted on your website, social media profiles, blog or anywhere else you see fit.
o As an example, click the link to a PSA for the city of Tallahassee:http://youtu.be/du5du1bxBwA
• There are 12 statewide, regional and roadway-specific FL511 Twitter feeds that can be embedded into websites for real-time traffic information. To view the full list, just go to FL511.com/Twitter.aspx.
• You can link to FL511.com on your website and other communication methods to provide residents and businesses access to interactive traffic maps with camera feeds and more.
o When linking to the Florida 511 website, we encourage our partners also to use one of our 511 logos, which can be downloaded at Educate.FL511.com/Logos.
• Original Florida 511 content can be drafted upon request for use in newsletters, email blasts, etc.
• A Florida 511 social media toolkit with prewritten content is available for use on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
• Tip cards (the size of business cards) and rack cards (9 by 4 inches tall) can be provided for distribution to travelers at your local visitor center.
• Other information and resources can also be provided upon request.