For immediate Release March 29, 2021
Family Health Source to offer COVID-19 Immunizations at 1205 S. Woodland Blvd. Suite 5
In efforts to continue the availability of COVID-19 Vaccine in Volusia County, Family Health Source, will offer the COVID Vaccine (MODERNA) at the following site. By appointments only, 1205 S. Woodland Blvd., Suite 5 starting Monday, March 29, 2021 (Monday- Thursday’s 8: 00 am to 5:00pm, Friday’s 8:00 am- 11: 00 am)
• No fees will be charged to anyone receiving the COVID vaccine, and the uninsured are also covered 100%, no fees.
Appointments can be made using the following links: https://www.familyhealthsource.org/ https://www.facebook.com/MYFAMILYHEALTHSOURCEFL/ or call our new Call-Center line at (386)-202-6025 option #1
The COVID-19 Vaccines are available to those 40 and older starting March 29, 2021, then starting Monday, April 5, 2021 the vaccines will be available to those 18 and older.
• A new federal directive prioritizes employees in the education field for COVID-19 vaccine appointments. Educators regardless of age will be given priority for COVID-19 vaccine appointments until further notice, as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
• Anyone under the age of 40 that meet the vulenerable eliabliity set by the (CDC) may be vaccinated with doctor's order/ referral.
Information needed: Please have the following personal information ready when arriving for your appointment:
• Photo ID
• insurance information, (If applicable)
• last four digits of Social Security number
• Medicare ID number (if applicable),
• emergency contact name and number.
In addition, please be ready to answer questions about your allergies and long-term health history.