Experienced 240/215 agents who now want to build & own their BOB!
Have sold in 2020 (i.e. MOST RECENT) AEP season (2021 AHIP certification included) . Licensed in 3+ states to sell Health Insurance... Must be able to get or have a release from previous FMO...
Now that AEP is over, find your permanent home & build your book or business i.e residual income!
The Remote Medicare Sales Agent , is responsible for selling Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement & Prescription Drug Plan consumers through outbound leads, in the field marketeering which will may result in F2F appointments. No cold calling!
Own the following duties
- Assist Medicare eligible individuals to select the appropriate Medicare health insurance plan.
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of insurance products
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements regulatory bodies, and state
Requirements to join us...
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and required registration
- Ambitious sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.Minimum Internet Speed (Hardwired): 30mb down/20mb up
Work Location & Schedule
- The Sales Agent will be required to work 20-40 hours per week
- This position is work-from-home, plus be prepared to work with our partners in the field with F2F appointments.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $32,445.00 - $127,038.00 per year