- Personal care
- Companionship( Communication #1, enjoying life together, maybe going for a walk or reading scripture)
- Light housekeeping Only
- Running Errands - Transportation using clients vehicle or personal vehicle
- Meal planning and preparation
- Laundry - Bathing, dressing, toileting, eating and walking with assistance
- Medication reminders
- Working with Alzheimer’s & Dementia clients
-CNA license, and experience providing Personal Care services to clients in their home.
-Commitment to treating clients with dignity and respect.
- Valid driver’s license
- Active CPR certification.
- Level 2 Background Screen from the State of Florida.
- CEU's for HIV/AIDS and Alzheimer's/Dementia
- Able to use a smart phone to clock in and out