New York Life celebrates over 175 years of Keeping Promises to its policyholders. We have an opening for a Recruiting Coordinator .
We are looking for a motivated self starter who has the following skills:
- Able to manage different personalities
- Well organized
- Strong computer skills
- Strong work ethic
- Able to multitask
- Positive attitude and can adjust to change
- Strong phone presence
- Fully Bilingual/ English and Spanish In order to build the best network of agent candidates, the Recruiting Coordinator will ideally be from the Orlando area or have lived in the area for more than 5 years.
· Managing recruiting systems for the Senior Partner
· Finding candidates for a financial sales position with our company
· Creating and analyzing weekly tracking reports of candidates
· Conducting all follow up with candidates for the Senior Partner, keeping candidates engaged in the process
· Networking with Agents
· Maintaining office recruiting materials
· Attending and setting up Career Fairs
· Coordinating and setting up recruiting events
· Sourcing resumes from resume database websites and cold calling candidates
· Assisting in “on-boarding” process, licensing and contracting and setting up timeline for training for candidate
· Maintaining Social Media Sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and General Office website for the Managing Partner
· Attending weekly meetings
You will train alongside one of the most well-known Recruiters at New York Life while in the Orlando office. You will have the opportunity to learn from the entire Orlando Management team throughout your position and have access to meetings and events with top performing Managers and Agents in the area.
: Hourly plus Bonus options. The rate of pay is determined by experience and areas of responsibilities. Health & Dental are offered with the contract, as well as an investment/savings option, through NextSource